Some Nights.

by - June 19, 2013

Lover: Bebe, I don't think I can sleep.
Me: Why, bebelove?
Lover: I don't know. I need your hug.
Me: Hahaha. you're lucky that you're pogee. Come here bebe.
- minutes later. -
Lover: *snores*
Me: Bebekoy?
Lover: *snores*
Me: Hahaha.Your snores are cute. I love watching you sleep. I really love you. I really do. Sometimes I might show that I don't give a fuck. But I do. I never want to lose you. I know it's cheesy, but this is how I feel. You are the answer to my prayers, Bebe. This is REAL. I know I'm not the best thing out there, but I'm trying to be one of your best ever. Thank you bebelove, thank you for choosing a messed up girl like me to be your girlfriend. Thank you for being mine. I honestly can't see myself with anyone else but you. I know I say 'I love you too' many times, but each time I say it, my feeling grows more and more for you. Thanks for listening, bebekoy. I wont be tired of loving you. I love you till life ever after. I won't let the bed bugs bite you. Goodnight, my love,sweet dreams.

You May Also Like

0 comments