Black and White

by - June 19, 2013


I was afraid to be forgotten, yeah, that's really what it was. I was afraid to be unwanted and not needed, but then as it turned out over time, I was right. I faced my fears, my very own convictions and pushed through with my aspirations; the only people who never left are those whom I learned to treasure the most and that fact made me realize one very important lesson:

Life will always be in black and white, but to have true friends around you who will always be there and will never even think of leaving you is another story so as to say. They don't paint your world with all these magnificent colors; they are the colors and you're still the painter of your life; however you use them, mix them up and build greater horizons is entirely up to you.



People change and that's all to it. Colors, if not pure and true will always fade away with time.

You May Also Like

0 comments