5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date Kim

by - June 10, 2013


I have been meaning to write this list for a couple of weeks now, hoping for some help from the boyfriend (Lord knows I find excuses for my flaws that I am aware of)
So here.

1. I am incredibly needy and clingy, like Bella Cullen. Oh yes, I just compared myself to one of the most annoying characters to have ever been written. It’s all true, too.

2. I smoke and drink a lot and it’s going to be a hard habit to quit (which I will get around to, eventually. I’ve managed to cut down smoking, though, so yay me). I say this because the boyfriend doesn’t smoke and only drinks occasionally. Haha! that's not true, he drinks a lot. If he didn’t love me, I’d say this would make me undateable to him hrhrhrhr.

3. I EAT A TON. This makes me less "desirable". It disappoints me big time. But IDC, like lover said, "It's okay as long as you manage to burn some fats.". See?

4. I laugh like crazy while slicin' and dicin' you with my sharp claws.

5. I'm gay and I have crazy friends.


You May Also Like

0 comments