Hello World

by - May 30, 2018

Hello World! Kimrara is so back! I have been wanting to write and update this blog for so long and finally here I am typing and thinking where to begin.

A lot of things happened and when I said a lot that means 'a lot'.  From 12 months of travel which I only managed to finished until 'April', May is still in my drafts. Oh what a shame! But lets just move on, forget about the past and let me take you to Northern Ireland!

Let me give you a glance.

Kinbane Castle

The Dragon Stone

Ballintoy Harbour

Oh I'd love to show you more.

xoxo,
Kimrara

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really informative and great anatomical structure of articles, now that's user
    friendly (:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really delighted to find this website on bing, just what I was looking for :D too saved to fav.

    ReplyDelete