Birthday Girl Says Thank you.

by - November 27, 2013

In a couple of hours my day will end dropping off another year in my age and leaving again another year for me to fill with lots of fun, lessons, and surprises.
It’s been one tough crazy year for me and I can say that despite all the hardships and challenges that came along my way, I still managed to maintain my stand in life.

And before my very special day for the year 2013 finally comes to an end, I wanna thank EVERYONE who greeted me a Happy Birthday today. For all the well wishes I received from close friends to long lost friends and ‘unexpected’ people whom in some way or another I hope I have inspired and got to have their lives touched. I am very grateful to everyone who took the extra mile! It’s always the thought that counts!

Happy Birthday to me! This post is dedicated to you guys.



You May Also Like

0 comments