And it is November again. My birth month.
Last year i made a list of crap I feel I would need “to give meaning to my 23 years of existence”

The list (23 for 23):
1. Leica
2. Nikkor AF-S 500mm f/4G
3. A dog
4. Two or three (or more!) new pairs of shoes
5. Gummy bears
6. Mac Book
7. Car
8. Flowers
9. Chocolates and Cake!
10. Comforter
11. Kero Keropi
12. Long straight wig
13. Photo Studio
14. Plane ticket to Hongkong
15. Kitchen Showcase
16. Second Job
17. All songs of Maroon 5 in my ipad
18. BB cream
19. Fake lashes
20. BIG closet
21. Contact lenses in all shades
22. Collar necklace
23. My Johnloyd

He end up granting 6 out of 23. It was funny, it made my day.

Tomorrow Im turning 24. Ive been thinking of writing a list again this year but not the 24 kinda list.
But you know I feel like I have everything. Ive never been so happy and excited and inlove. LOL Enough with the drama.

Happy Birthday to me. I feel old.